Sunday, May 12, 2013

What's the most Popular Home Office Ergonomic Chair

Working for long period of time is one of the major challenges of many hard-working people. I think for some people it's great but in reality you might be abusing your body. And then different companies developed their own different styles of ergonomic chairs.


Since I work at home and stay working for long hours in front of my computer I've had some issues on my right hand 'cos of over using of mouse, then later on it's my both wrist that were aching. Then, I decided to find an ergonomic keyboard and mouse online, glad to see that there are plenty of them.

And yes, I was happy that I found my ergonomic keyboard and mouse but after a week or so, I've had an issue with my back and shoulders, I guess just like the others I've had a never ending body pain. Well, I thought I was wrong 'cos I found out that there are also office ergonomic chairs.

And glad to find Lorell Executive High-Back Chair it's not as expensive as any other executive leather office chair like Alera Ravino leather chair.

I wasn't expecting to find a comfy and affordable ergonomic chair that I can use everyday. I thought it would be expensive to buy it, but glad it wasn't.

I'd say that it's pretty comfortable 'cos the high-back allows me to lean back including my head, which I can't do from my last office chair. Also, what I liked most about it is the mesh back, that hugs the shape of my body particularly my back. I don't have a problem with the seat, 'cos the shape is just perfect fit to my bum.

I found it on Amazon.com, and read some of the reviews. I wish I could read all the 300+ reviews posted on it, majority of them are really nice comments. So, yeah I gave it a try since it has plenty of high ratings from many people who bought it.

And this is how it looks like:


 

I'm pretty confident you'd like it as well, and if you prefer reading the other reviews and check its price, click here to see it









 Disclaimer



Exploring Office Furniture is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment